deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 22, 2010

Love of my life: The Headband

Yes, that's right. I'm going to do a whole post on my headbands.

I started wearing them regularly sometime last year (this may or may not have coincided with my watching of Gossip Girl), and for the past year or so, I've hardly gone out without one on my head. It's gotten to the point where my friends have said that the shape of my head looks weird when I don't wear one.

Here are mine:






This is the one I wear the most, almost every day. It goes with everything, and makes my hair look so much better when I'm having a bad hair day (90% of the time). I got it from Equip quite a while ago.


Another one of my favourites. A little fancier, so it works well to dress some outfits up. I think it was from Sportsgirl, it might have been Equip again, though.


R.I.P. These are four of my favourites, and they're all cracked or bent out of shape. The top left one was the one I wore most after the black bow before it broke. I should get around to transferring the bows/decor onto plain headbands so I can wear them again.


Similar to the first black one, but in red. Ever since seeing Blair Waldorf's big red Versace bow, I'd wanted one for myself, so when I saw this in Diva I bought it immediately. It's a little hard to wear, not only because it's so bright and gigantic, but because the bow sticks up at a weird angle. A good-hair-days-only kind of bow.


My friend gave this one to me last Christmas. I love it, but it doesn't really fit with my hairstyle at the moment.


Old ones I don't wear anymore, but should.


Yeah, I can't believe I just wrote a whole entry about all the headbands I own. I actually had more pictures of the other individual ones, explaining their backstories (backstories!) and why I might not wear them often, etc, but I figured it would bore you all and make me sound kind of crazy.

Next post will be a food-related one, seeing as I'm off to bake some donut muffins for a Christmas party I'm going to tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. GURL, STOP. THIS IS LIKE ME AND MY LIPSTICKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't stop, you take really nice photos! i like the red rose on black band the best, where's it from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks :)
    Wailam got it for me from one of those little Asian(?) stores in Chatswood, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh I shall.

    Maybe tomorrow SINCE I HAVE NO LIFE.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.