deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 21, 2011

Celebrating with the best kind of food

University offers came out the other day and I got into my top preference. Come March, I'm going to be a med student! I'm so excited.

Last night, a few friends and I went out to eat Italian.




We shared pasta, pizza magherita and a bowl of chips (which isn't strictly Italian food but frequent readers of this blog should know to expect chips in most of my food posts).


New favourite drink; lemon lime and bitters. I don't know why I haven't tried it before.




Then we went to a nearby park to chill out.


This is Jasmine... she likes to accessorise.


Shoutout to my only pair of flats. $50 down from $80 from Sportsgirl.





I actually did try and take some outfit pictures the other day. Apparently, it's harder than it looks. I'll post them soon, even though they aren't any good.

Until next time!

8 comments:

  1. Oh man, YUM. That all looks delicious. And nice shout out to your flats, they're so pretty! Great find. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That food looks yummy, my tummy's rumbling at the sight of it. Love the flats, they'r gorgeous :)
    Thanks for following me, I've just sat and read through yours in about 20 mins haha
    And your blog name, is the best :P

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that your part of the world calls them chips. Wish that would catch on here. Chips and even crisps are so much better to say, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jessica - I'm glad you like my blog name, it's the one I almost always use to sign up for internet accounts :)

    Allie - "fries" is catching on over here, thanks to McDonalds ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful photos. And that food looks so yummy! :)
    Congrats on becoming a med student my dear!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.