deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 1, 2011

Happy New Year, everyone!

Yesterday, I waited on the Opera House all day with a bunch of friends to catch the fireworks for NYE. We got a pretty good spot with a nice view of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, but the waiting all day in the 30°C heat was pretty painful and I'm not sure if it was worth it. We played cards and word games all day (I'm pretty terrible at Big 2 and I don't know the names of enough fruits and vegetables) and we were pretty glad when the sun went down.

As sick as I am of Sydney, I can't deny that our Harbour is pretty nice.


The Bridge, and you can see Luna Park underneath it.




A lot of people watching and waiting.





Sydney knows how to do fireworks.











I'm so glad that 2010 was over that I didn't feel nostalgic or sad at all, and I don't have resolutions (yet).

Hope everyone had a good NYE and good luck for 2011!

P.S. I'm getting slightly obsessive about the layout of this blog. I keep changing it (the tiniest things) and trying to decide what would be best for the order of the things in the sidebar and what kind of archive pages I should have... I really need to get out more.

1 comment:

  1. the fireworks shots here are amazing! i have yet to take some photographs of fireworks unfortunately. :(

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.