deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 25, 2011

Bits and bobs



Remember those old watches I unearthed and showed you guys the other post? I got some of them fixed. This one is probably my favourite. On the face is a cat, watching a mouse, and you can't tell here but the mouse is actually the second hand and ticks around! It's not waterproof, unfortunately, so I'll have to be careful while wearing it.

On Tuesday night we went out and ate Italian, a farewell dinner for one of our friends who was moving to Melbourne for university; we found out today that she's staying in Sydney, though! So glad.





I bought some stuff for university from Typo today. That store is seriously growing on me, I actually really like their stuff. I got one of the Back to School packs. I figured a pretty notebook would encourage me to take neater notes (my handwriting is atrocious).





In other (good) news, I passed the driving test, so I can drive around alone now! Although the idea still kinda freaks me out.

14 comments:

  1. congrats, love on passing your driving test! <3 some of my friends have already passed theirs and it's so weird of thinking of them driving. hahaha. i love that watch, it's adorable. (: +this reminds me, i have to go stationery shopping!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your watch! and that notebook cover is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations dear! Love that watch of yours!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those notebooks are so neat! And congrats on passing your driving test! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the congrats guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on passing your test! it's so great being able to drive wherever you want to. also: i really want pizza now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hurrah! congratulations on passing your driving test! Looks like you've had a busy week... and I love love love that watch; very cute.x

    ReplyDelete
  8. That watch is so cute! I've been looking for a vintage-y watch for awhile now, but have yet to find one. But congrats on passing your driving test!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I had an old little mermaid watch that I wish I still had. Tear.

    <3, New Follower
    Come get a dose of laughter at A Taste of T

    ReplyDelete
  10. congrats, love on passing your driving test! <3 some of my friends have already passed theirs and it's so weird of thinking of them driving. hahaha. i love that watch, it's adorable. (: +this reminds me, i have to go stationery shopping!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the congrats guys :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh those notebooks are so neat! And congrats on passing your driving test! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.