deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

March 20, 2011

Mostly about food

I haven't blogged for more than a week, but not only because I haven't had any time, but because I haven't been doing anything to blog about. I've just been trying to keep up with the all the work I need to do for uni! But here are some pictures I took over the past few days.



My mother bought a stack of Time Outs... this is only about half the number she brought home because I'd eaten most of them already. I practically inhale one every day when I get back home so I can use the sugar rush to actually shower before falling asleep on my feet.



Bad picture of what I wore on Friday. I'm on the lookout for more coloured tights, since winter's coming up and they make otherwise boring outfits look more fun. I own a a red pair, but they've got a tiny ladder and they're not quite the right shade of red.


Honeycomb Tim Tams... so bad/good.



I've been drinking more tea than water, just to stay awake in the evenings while I try to get work done (I'm not a coffee person).

Well that's pretty much my life right now, and for a few weeks to come... unless I buy lots of things and take pictures of them ;) Speaking of, I am on the verge of buying a new lens for my camera, hopefully quite soon! Maybe that would get me to take it out with me more.

16 comments:

  1. Australia always seems to have the most interesting kinds of sweets, just another reason I can't wait to visit one day! And what kind of lens are you thinking about getting? I'm in desperate need of a new one and there's so many different kinds to choose from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those biscuits look amazing, bet they go nicely with a cuppa!
    Good luck on the ol' colours tights hunt, I don't know if they ship to Australia, but H&M online usually have interesting tights for sale :)

    Jess xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the colour combination of your outfit! Summer is rearing its head here so hopefully we shall have some warmth soon! I love time outs also, they're so nice with a cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt and looks playful with that tights :):)

    wanna follow each other??let's be friend :)let me know, with your comment in my post. thank you :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're doing great with your posts, just keep at it :) What kind of lens are you planning to buy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the comments, guys!
    + Emily (although I dropped you a comment) and Brenda, I got a prime lens (50mm f/1.8) - it's on its way to me right now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your red sleeves and navy tights together! also, i've never had those tim tam things before but anything with honeycomb in is a win for me - really want to try some! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. omg I've never had a tim tam but they look delicious! As for time outs, I know what they taste like because we have them her :p


    (http://cocoskies.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really like the feel in the photos! It makes drinking tea and eating sugar seems so much less bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm on the lookout for more colored tights as well! They are so fun to wear and comfy as opposed to tight jeans :p I love how your blog is neat and organized! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh. My. God. Honeycomb tim tams????? AMAZING XX

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh. My. God. Honeycomb tim tams????? AMAZING XX

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the feel in the photos! It makes drinking tea and eating sugar seems so much less bad. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your red sleeves and navy tights together! also, i've never had those tim tam things before but anything with honeycomb in is a win for me - really want to try some! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. love your skirt and looks playful with that tights :):)

    wanna follow each other??let's be friend :)let me know, with your comment in my post. thank you :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think you're doing great with your posts, just keep at it :) What kind of lens are you planning to buy?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.