deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 30, 2011

Not quite eventful


As the title of the post might have given away, I didn't get up to much this past week. I spend most of it sick (again), so it was pretty much me, lying in bed, watching movies on my laptop (like St. Trinians 2, shown up there).

The other day I managed to get out for a shopping day in Newton/the city with WL and YY though, and we had an amazing lunch at this burger place called Moo (fantastic chips). I also bought part of a birthday present for a friend - this cool mug with a design that's heat-activated:



I know everyone's been talking about it, but: the Royal Wedding. I thought I didn't care about it, until a few days ago when I started getting excited about watching it on TV. Will and Kate are a really cute couple, they both looked lovely (okay despite Will's bald patch) and super happy.

Hope your week was good!

16 comments:

  1. the mug is adorable.and yes I adore Kate & William too, they looks super happy together. get well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I am amazed what a great idea. I love the mug!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mug! Kate and William must be so relieved it's over after all the hype :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh it was the same for me as well about the royal wedding, haha! i started watching it and got infected by the happiness and love of it all! <3 get well soon, love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great name for a burger place! Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, yr blog is great! Follow each??

    Btw, I have my 1st giveaway in my blog, hope you are interested to join XD

    http://mrsvintagehk.blogspot.com/2011/04/mrs-vintages-1st-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, I hope you feel better!

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those days where I can lay in bed and watch movies on my laptop! That mug is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you're feeling better! And to answer your question I spent a summer in Italy studying abroad!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey! That's a good idea :O something like that with a lid would be awesome too for hot chocolate in the winter...mmm...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That mug is so cool! I hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That mug is so cool! I hope you feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great name for a burger place! Moo!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love those days where I can lay in bed and watch movies on my laptop! That mug is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  15. the mug is adorable.and yes I adore Kate & William too, they looks super happy together. get well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.