deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 10, 2011

Time flies

Has it honestly been a week since I last blogged? Here I am again on a late Sunday night, trying to get an entry in before I go to bed and get some sleep - which I really need, since some virus decided it liked the look of my upper respiratory tract (my throat feels like it's bleeding and I can't really breathe). This often happens to me when the seasons change, no matter how healthy I try to keep (well, not very - but I've been eating salad more often).

It finally got cold enough to wear this shirt. I wore it with a red trenchcoat I bought two years ago at the height of my Blair Waldorf obsession. I don't think it was money quite well spent, as it's one of those coats that never seems to be thin or thick enough when you want to wear it.





Today, along with a bunch of friends, I hauled ass went out to Newington Armoury, near the Olympic Park, to see Alice's HSC artwork which had made it into ArtExpress - pretty much, the best of the HSC Visual Arts works get picked and showcased. WL and Carrie made it in as well, which is awesome, but theirs are displayed in other places. I drove a few friends there and back, and it was probably the first time I'd driven without a supervising driver for that kind of longer distance. It was pouring rain, which made it a little harder.


Alice and Jasmine.


Alice.


Millie (I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS) was wearing a really cute outfit but the photos didn't turn out well.


Until next time!

14 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon lovely. Your red trenchcoat looks lovely with the shirt, especially the bow detail (: xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, get well soon! <3 and eventhough you think your trench coat isn't quite the right one, it sure looks adorable! (: i love these photos. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. TEEEHEEEEHE HI JANE YOU KNOW I LOVE YOUR BLOG AND YOUR PHOTOS DAYUM YOUR PHOTOS ARE SO CRISP AND LOVELY <3 AND I LOVE YOUR SHIRT + TRENCH! WEAR IT OUT THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOU OK? WHICH IS HOPEFULLY SOON :) AND HOMGZZZZZ I GOT ~*~FEATURED ON YOUR BLOG~*~*~ SO EXCITING :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice photos. You have really pretty eyes by the way.

    xx THE CHEAP

    ReplyDelete
  5. the coat is pretty and what makes it even more prettier is the white bow you put there.
    get well soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, whoa... Blair Waldorf much?! I really love the trench + shirt.. I don't know if the scarf is your own addition but I love that too! :)

    I hope you get well soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Get better soon, amazing trench!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! I spent entirely way too much time on it, haha. But I lovee that jacket, it is definitely very Blair Waldorf! I hope you feel better soon dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was money well spent woman!! Who cares if it's thin, it looks good :D

    Hope you're feeling better very soon! Colds are so annoying when it comes to getting on with stuff :/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I always get colds too, esp when seasons change - im not sure why? My throat always feels on fire when this happens!

    Your coat is such a lovely colour! I need a red coat in my life :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you feel better soon! I love the red jacket combined with the stripes :)

    Driving in the rain sucks, especially as a new driver. I still get a little nervous when I drive in the rain and I've been driving for over 2 years.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you! I spent entirely way too much time on it, haha. But I lovee that jacket, it is definitely very Blair Waldorf! I hope you feel better soon dear! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Get better soon, amazing trench!!
    Freesia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.