deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 24, 2012

Paris I

Here's the first half of the pictures I took in Paris (I had to split it cause there were too many). We were there for four days, and did mainly touristy things like visit the Louvre, Eiffel Tower, Arc Du Triomphe, Champs Elysees and Montmartre. It's such a pretty city, I wanted to take pictures of everything.


Technically not in Paris - St Pancras station in London, where we caught the Eurostar.


"View" from our hotel window.







I have so many cliched pictures of the Eiffel Tower. This is just one of them.



I was pretty excited to try Laduree macarons.




Next part coming soon!

11 comments:

  1. How were the macarons? they were the one thing I was keeping my eye out for inside this whole post!
    I am infinitely jealous of your trip, I can't wait to hear more about it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were really really nice, the texture was perfect!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! I would love to go to paris - definitely on my list of places to go :) Beautiful photos Jane, it looks like you had a lovely time! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. the photos are just glorious! are you finally safe at home and back from your travels?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am indeed. I'm glad to be safe, not sure about the at home bit though, haha.

      Delete
  4. Yay, you're beginning to post about your adventures in Europe! Paris looks stunning and I must visit it sometime in my life. And oh, the macaroons look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These photos are wonderful! Paris is such a romantic city, I'm not surprised you have to split the trip into 2 posts :) and those macaroons look so yummy! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photos are so breathtaking. Paris looks like such a beautiful city.
    Those macaroons look so soft and yummy! I've never tried them. What are they like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really nice, they've got a thin outer shell but inside it's nice and soft. And the filling is amazing!

      Delete
  7. Oh my gosh, I laughed-- we totally took the same "cliche'd" (as you said) pictures of the Eiffel Tower. Used the rule of thirds and made it stand on the far right, then one from right under it, too! Also, I was so bummed they didn't let me take pictures INSIDE Laduree. It was so beautiful, but they lady snapped at me to put my camera away. /shakes fist One day, macarons, one day! But they were delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will take this post into consideration and definitely find time to try out the macarons when I go :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.