deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 10, 2012

Shorts

Here's an outfit from last week. Showing off my shorts, which I think I've already posted about. I'd only worn them once since buying them last year, as they're hard to wear because they look like boy's school shorts when paired with most of my shirts. I think it worked out with this top, which is the girliest one I have. I like them because I can sit in them for ages during lectures and such (unlike my denim shorts, which are so uncomfortable).



I've been using this ASOS satchel (which I've complained about before) for uni quite often and it's holding up surprisingly well.

Last week was bare-legs weather, yesterday was hail, today was sunny, and I can hear the wind whipping up again outside. I'm hoping our extended summer extends itself a tiny bit more til Saturday, because that's my birthday and I want to hit up the beach!

20 comments:

  1. I think this outfit is really pretty! :) and oh how I miss shorts! Haha :)

    Hope you had a nice Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh, you look so nice! I love shorts on people, but I don't actually own any. :/ It is nice with your red shirt, and the shoes are cute under it too!

    The weather looks so nice. We had sun a week ago, now it's all rain and cloudy with a sudden ray of sunlight every now and then, but is coooooold. I shouldn't complain though, it's not snow-like cold. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, really like the red!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wish it was bare leg weather here! i like the shirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I love your blouse!

    xoxo, Laura
    http://styleandsushi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm wearing a very similar belt today! Jealous that you are already in shorts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's been shorts weather for the past couple of months here, we've just come off summer.

      Delete
  7. This is adorable! Love that satchel. Oh, and happy early birthday dear x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't you send a bit of Summer to Vienna, please? It was snowing on Easter Sunday and now it's just reaaaally cold weather :(
    Your outfit looks perfect, I wish I'd find a similar bag.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha, I love the fact they're like boys shorts and I'm envious of your weather! Happy Birthday for Saturday :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look lovely!love the shorts:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should definitely try doing the coin ring, it's pretty cool :) I love your shorts, even though I know they'd look terrible on me :(


    xo Joana

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfit :)
    Thanks a lot, I'm glad you enjoy the pictures.
    Oh god, I completely understand that. I can imagine how disappointed I would have been.
    xx

    http://golden-mirrors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's your birthday soon! I hope the cold weather doesn't stay for long. Everything is made twice as difficult to do when my fingers are frozen! Your shorts look great with your outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks great for class! can't wait for shorts weather her.
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  15. hasn't the weather been ridiculous?! i hope it stays sunny tomorrow and you have a great birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.