deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

June 25, 2012

Food run

Wow, I'm on a posting roll. Today (well, technically, yesterday, as it's 1 am), I hung out with my girls YY and Jenny. YY and I had wanted to go on a "pie run" a while back, and we finally went to Harry's today (also to fulfil that pie craving I've had for a couple of weeks).





And what did we do afterwards? Drive to McDonalds, like normal people would... right?


We then drove to YY's place where she was kind enough to snap these photos for me during golden hour... look at me werqin' it.


Still not sick of loafers. I think I want an all black, non-patent pair, but I have more shoes than I need right now.


The only time I have nice nails is when either Jenny or YY do them for me.

We then watched Bridget Jones until it was time to leave.

This is terrible, I've been staying up and waking up so late these past few days. I'm hoping I can drag myself out of bed tomorrow morning for a long overdue session at the pool, to burn off that pie and those fries and the ice cream... my exercise to food ratio is so low it's disturbing.

27 comments:

  1. Cuteeee loafers - I love quoting from Bridget Jones, especially all the lines that Shazzar has, though Tom's lines are pretty classic. "Come the fuck on, Brrrrridget." (He trills his r's so excellently.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these pictures! I don't know why, but they just make me happy :)
    Lovely outfit, and those loafers are to die for!
    xoxoxo,
    Alona

    ps- I have a new post up on my new hair. Hope you have the time to take a quick look! http://www.fashionfreshman.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh food runs! Yesterday I was about to dash to the grocery store to get some potatoes for a potato salad. Looks like you guys have a nice day, love Bridget Jones! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, those pies look so good! My stomach rumbled at the sight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, I just want to live in this post all day and all weekend, it's lovely!
    And I should really get in to pies...
    HA! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. those food pictures made me feel hungry...
    and hey! your trench coat is so beautiful :) I have a similar one but yours is prettier... believe me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I was going to be good and eat healthy this weekend too. Yeah, that didn't really happen so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photo of the pie looks really good! Suddenly feel like i need to go to Harry's.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The food looks delicious, having a pie in Sydney's current weather isn't so bad :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. "my girls" jenny and yy? i genuinely laughed. maaan i want harrys D:

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your loafers (so cute!) and the god damn pie...Harry de wheels is the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude, the light in all these photos are wonderful. And it sounds like you had a really fun day. Your nails are really pretty! You make me yearn for holidays even more!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing sharp and detailed photography c: xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. i love your trench!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty nails! The loafers are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your pictures Jane (I guess I say that every time I comment, but it's true)! And those pies look incredible! And I have to say you always inspired me to get more striped tops, too bad I'm on a clothes shopping ban!

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  17. great phtos honey, i really love this food haha

    have a nice day!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. great photos honey, i really love all this food hehe

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. lovely shots!! And love those loafers :)

    xx
    www.chasingthmoon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Sounds like you had a great time - and I just love those loafers. Topshop do a good pair (kendal) which you should check out... a girl can never have too many shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, they're perfect... luckily the black pair seem to have sold out, haha.

      Delete
  21. Pie then Maccas sounds perfect to me!

    ReplyDelete
  22. hahaha pies and then maccas on the way home, i love it! my eating vs. exercise ratio is ridiculous, i.e. i eat A LOT and never exercise ever, so don't feel too bad! i'm in the same boat.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.