deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 30, 2012

Oxford lady

This was my outfit for dinner with friends today. I am glad I wore a loose shirt because boy did we pig out. You know you've gone a bit overboard when the very thought of gelato makes you feel sick (I'll do a food roundup post sometime).


In general, I belong to the school of tucking-your-shirt-in but today was way too hot for that.


Watch is the Classic Oxford Lady c/o of Daniel Wellington. When they asked if I wanted to pick one of their watches to try out, my first thought was: "that's really nice, but I don't need a new one right now". Then I looked at their site and realised that my life was indeed missing a watch with a red-and-navy natostrap (as you might have noticed, those colours are the basis of my entire wardrobe, and I could not pass up the potential matchy-matchy opportunities).


It's sooo pretty, I almost didn't want to wear it out (due to my habit of destroying things). The only drawback is that it doesn't have a second hand - I know a lot of people won't care, and some might like it that way, but as a med student, I need one to take pulse rates! So unfortunately I won't be able to wear this on the wards, but it will definitely be a fixture for uni days and weekends.

If you've taken a fancy to any of their watches (they also do leather straps if the nato ones aren't your thing, and the straps are interchangeable) you can use the code jane to get 15% off.

20 comments:

  1. that watch is gorgeous! you look fantastic btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit and watch match so perfectly! That is a a great watch btw

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like yout blouse, the colour is great! The simple design of the watch is really nice, it's too bad about the second hand! :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a really beautiful watch. I quite like my second hands as well, and I didn't even realize it's important for a medical student, but that makes complete sense. Also, your room looks so cozy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the watch. I tend to prefer something with a metal band though.

    I also tend to be awful with watches - scrape them against ever surface possible, though they make nice wrist guards (not that anyone really needs wrist guards...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yay for wearing loose clothes when you know you're going to be eating a lot! haha. also i love that the watch strap matches. mine is all silver & gold so it never really matches my clothes but that's a cute idea.

    littlehenrylee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahh, I LOVE the watch. It's beautiful. I need a new one (at the moment mine is a faded blue Nike sports watch I got when I was 12... classy). Will definitely need to check these guys out!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the touches of red! Such a daring colour. I just can't myself to wear red at all.

    ReplyDelete
  9. can't beat a nato strap watch, i've got a timex weekender with about 5 different straps. different watch for each day. very nice choice

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely outfit, classic and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love love love your shorts. I've been wanting one just like it but can't seem to find them anywhere these days! All the shorts that I see in the shops are ones that show parts of my butt which I hate sooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I follow you and I hope you will reciprocate...
    http://www.5minutiearrivo.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. That watch is gorgeous! I love the strap :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the outfit! I see the weather there is still nice :)
    Can't wait for the food post! Even though maybe I should be not thinking about eating 24/7 haha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I think we all need a good food fest with friends once in a while :) always a bit of regret when you feel really sick afterwards but worth it haha! A nice simple but colourful outfit I might add

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooooh, fancy watch indeed! If I wasn't broke I'd actually maybe consider looking at their website. I know that if I do, it'd be torture. I love the design.

    Your outfit it sunny and nice and I am a tiny bit jealous at your warm picture since I am now sitting on my bed freeeeeezing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very nice pics and I like your watch. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.