deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 30, 2012

2012

Well, that's another year almost over. I had my ups and downs, but on the whole I had a great year (a definite improvement on 2011). So here's a bit of a recap.



It started off with the best summer ever. Hanging out and going to the beach and... driving to IKEA (yes this is a prominent memory of that summer).


Untitled
Untitled And then there was the Europe trip in February, which was a total dream come true.


When it was time to go back to uni I was pretty miserable. I think I cried every day for two weeks in the beginning of term... but in the end it was a pretty good year for me uni-wise as well.

Untitled

Had a great 19th birthday (oh god, 20 is creeping closer and closer).


Untitled

Made time for some fun in between all the uni work.



Most worn clothes of the winter.


Got really caught up in the Olympics and fell behind in work.


At the end of August, it felt like summer would never come.


Somehow managed to drag myself through exams with the help of cookies.


Summer did finally come and I got to see New York City! And other places in the States, which I'll tell you all about soon.

I'm flying out tomorrow... pretty sad to be leaving. So that means I'm going to be spending New Year's Eve on a plane - and since I'm crossing the date line I don't think I'm technically going to be ringing in the new year at all. So that should be fun. Hope you guys have a good NYE, and bring on 2013!

20 comments:

  1. 2012 seems to have been fabulous for you! All the traveling <3 This year has really flown by. Have a safe flight tomorrow and Happy New Year (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 2012 was definitely the year of travelling for me! Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful pictures!! Glad you had fun in New York!! And have a Happy New Year as well!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks and sounds like a wonderful year! I'm so jealous you got to Europe AND America. Looking forward to hearing all about the States! Happy New Year!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seems like you had a great year! I love that photo where you have all your uni things organized neatly together. I can definitely relate to being caught up in the olympics and falling behind on work -- I did the same thing! Love the idea of this recap post, it'll be great to look back on when you're older :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos! Have a safe flight tomorrow, and Happy New Year :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your pictures are always so lovely,and wow,NYC!That's the one place in the world I really hope to travel to ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had an amazing time! Happy New Year! 2013 can only get better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Reading everyone's 2012 posts all make me feel so nostalgic and warm inside. It's so nice to see how everyone's year went and what they hope for the new year and it would seem that 2012 was good to you! You had so many experiences (and ugh, I'm growing jealous of that Europe trip that you had) and so I hope many for you to come!

    Wishing you all the best in this coming year, girl! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. not a bad year them. must be a weird experience spending it on a plane, just think most of the people below are down there having/trying to have fun

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't really mind in the end, I feel like there's always too much pressure to have fun on NYE so I'm glad I had an excuse to get out of it haha.

      Delete
  10. In the end the good and warm memories won! :) It's good to look back at the memories, good and bad and remember. Now onto the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Aww what a great recap! I can relate to the hating school part and trying to have fun in-between. Even though I know you're on a plane, I hope you enjoy the new year regardless! I look forward to your trip posts as well! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aww, looks like 2012 was a very good year for you - hope 2013 is just as lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. You've really become one of my favourite bloggers. Your pictures are always so pretty (no kidding, those photos from Europe: good heavens!) I hope you'll have good NYE anyhow... and have safe landing. Happy new year, for when you'll read this. I hope it'll be a good one for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're too kind. Happy new year to you too!

      Delete
  14. I love your pictures. I always like meeting people who reside in other countries. It's one of the things I like most about the blog world.

    Safe travels and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  15. it looks like it was a beautiful one for you! happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha I totally just made one of these too on my defunct LJ

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy New Year Jane! I'm happy to hear you had a good 2012 overall, and here's wishing your 2013 is even better! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.