deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 8, 2013

Mad Spuds

This is a scheduled post - I'm currently in the Whitsunday Islands. Since you all like food pictures so much, here are some from Sunday when Wai Lam and I went to Mad Spuds in Surry Hills for lunch. As the name suggests, their specialty is the roasted potato.


I got the Little Piggy with bacon and lots of kinds of cheese (apt name), and WL had one with egg and black pudding.


Hello, feta cheese centre! It was good (I mean, how can you go wrong with potato, cheese and bacon), but I wish I'd gone for something fancier, because I really could make this easily at home.


After checking out the famous Bourke St Bakery and not being in the mood for anything from there, we ended up having everyone's favourite gelato, Messina, for dessert and ate it in the park.

23 comments:

  1. I like feta cheese but for it to be the center :x I think that's too much for me!
    I hope you have a good time in Whitsunday Islands!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely love to see your food pictures. Everything looks amazing and delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god,that food looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh those potatoes... and I hope you're having a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your blog, the photos are amazing, and food looks absolutely deliciousxx

    http://paprikapassion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum!! Roasted spuds are one of my favourites. When we were in San Fran we found a little spud shop round the corner of our hotel and I think I ate there every night - so good. These look amazing, the egg and black pudding one sounds interesting!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your having fun there! Sure looks like it :) Baked potato dishes are so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  8. From surry hills? Omgsh They look so good ! probably have to go visit myself x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a yummy foods
    OMG, im so hungry right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG the foods look so yummmyy :D It makes me feel hungry..

    ReplyDelete
  11. mmm, everything featured here looks so great! i just love potatoes!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm a vegetarian - but even I want to eat that! I love baked potatoes and feta cheese...what a genius combination. Apparently I need to get more adventurous with my eating :) Hope you enjoy your holiday Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, these look amazing! Definitely checking this place out next time I'm in Sydney x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely loving your blog and all the photographs in it. I'm now following on GFC and bloglovin. Can't wait to see your future post.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope you're having a lovely holiday! That gelato looks divine, and anything with feta cheese is of course an immediate pleasure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh yuuuum holy crap fetta INSIDE the potato! that sounds amazing! especially followed by messina. i work right near the one in darlinghurst so i'm there wayyyy too often, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the food pictures. Keep 'em coming! :p

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, that looks heavenly!

    galorious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.