deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 9, 2013

Brunch times three

This is a scheduled post; I'm currently travelling in Europe! Here's to hoping it's been published properly.

On the Monday before we left, Wai Lam (who I'm travelling with) and I went for a last brunch with Jenny. What was supposed to be just a quick morning meal turned into an extended food outing.


We started in Clipper Cafe in Glebe. It's a really cute place, but everything on the menu is way too healthy and egg-y. When I think brunch, I think of a fry-up plus possibly pancakes. I probably got the junkiest thing on the menu - crumpets with bacon and maple syrup - but I couldn't finish it because it was too sweet.


We then ambled our way up Broadway to check out the new mall across from UTS. Mainly its foodcourt. Guzman y Gomez, specifically. We ate on the balcony overlooking the new park.


Thinking that we might as well be hung for a sheep as for a lamb, we decided to seek out some dessert and ended up at Oliver Brown chocolate cafe in World Square. Typical.

9 comments:

  1. looks so yummy! :)

    Visit my blog: I AM JENNIYA
    P.S. I have on-going giveaway now sponsored by RoseWholesale.
    Click H E R E to join.
    Click H E R E to join.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhmm lovely brunch! I hope you are doing
    well and having fun Jane c: love the cute
    hot choco mugs really :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, that hot chocolate looks incredible! Hope you're having an amazing time travelling, Jane! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hell yeah, that chilli, nachos thing looks immense.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the photos you took! They make me crave brunch right now haha :)
    Hope your Europe trip goes well! Can't wait to see photos!
    x
    Alona

    stylewanders.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the food looks really good :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome photos, food looks so yummy!

    Comment/ Follow / Visit @ phoenixful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so happy for you Jane! I know you will have a marvelous time there, and can't wait to see all the wonderful photos!

    Nothing like having some drinks at a cafe - yummy photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's like a hundred millon deegrees over here, no matter what, i'm drooling over that chocolate cafe. Kill me now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.