deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 30, 2014

Silk and denim

Two more additions to my wardrobe from before I left Sydney. I feel like I should stop buying clothes now, because the excuses of "building my wardrobe" and "basics" are starting to become a bit tenuous.


The Uniqlo silk shirt is from the US; my friends who were travelling over there got it for me. I love silk, but I'm not going to pay $400 for a shirt; once again, Uniqlo saves the day (I'm so mad they're opening in Melbourne before Sydney, by the way). The shorts are from Glassons (where most of the bottom half of my wardrobe comes from). I'd been searching ages for denim shorts in the right wash that weren't distressed which I could actually sit down comfortably in (you would think that last point would be a more common feature). I sized up and they're perfect.

8 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see it on you! Uniqlo really had amazing pieces that are needed in everyones wardrobe :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loveee Uniqlo! Their design is really casual and qualitymade as well c:
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're not the only one mad about Uniqlo opening in Melbourne first! I'm seriously considering making shopping trips down there when it opens, along with H&M. I like the shirt by the way, you can never have enough basics (or so I tell myself)...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the creamy look of that blouse.I'll have to pop over to Uniqlo and check it out, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't wear shorts because I can never find the right length. Thankfully where I live, jeans seem to work year round.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ohh, that shirt looks really nice! i wish we had uniqlo here, their clothes look so lovely :') and i'm loving your blog's layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a pair of denim shorts but they are on the tight side, it's a pain to find a decent pair you can sit comfortable in like you said - especially after food!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.