deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 1, 2014

$ spent lately

A materialistic post! Here's what I've (unnecessarily) acquired in the last couple of weeks...


At heart, I am a sucker for trends. A baseball top was never on my list of things to buy but I saw this one on Asos and thought of so many ways I could wear it. Loving the contrast colour neckband, I reckon it would make the shirt go well with all my darker-coloured bottoms.


A dress I sort of emergency bought for a 21st party. That's okay though, I'd been looking for one like it and managed to snag the last one off the Iconic (the brand is Ezra). It was cheap (half of what I was willing to initially pay), relatively well fitting and even though it's the most basic cut and colour ever, I feel really fancy in it.


Other bits and pieces. Finally bought a diary for the year - settled on the same one I had last year. There's no reason for me to pay as much as I do for Moleskine diaries, but I've just gotten so used to the format / $1 Lindt chocolate / Dream Cream I bought to try and fix up my eczema on my arms. It didn't work (I ended up just using medicated cream) and smells weird, but I like it as a moisturiser better than Cetaphil.

21 comments:

  1. I've totally fallen for the baseball t-shirt trend too - though I partially blame Grace Helbig for my obsession! :P Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the dress :) I'm a big fan for casual black dress like that .. And craving for the red journal !! Have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really digging that contrasted collar band. I'm also on my second moleskin (same color!), but only because I lost my first one ;A;

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the dress, I think basic dresses can be just as fancy :) and chocolate is always a good buy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! i love that baseball top...! it actually matched to the colour scheme of your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top would look good with some light wash jean shorts and canvas sneaks. Looking forward to seeing you style these :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh it would, I should do this before it gets too cold to wear shorts!

      Delete
  7. I love the black dress! I'm going to be stopping by Lush on Wednesday, and I can't wait to buy my favorite clarifying shampoo, Clean Freak :)
    Emily
    ahemitsemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice buyings Jane c: Love the baseball top and
    the black dress! ^__^ Xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pretty into the baseball tee, i must say the men's versions are so naff. this looks classy. i think the moleskines are worth it you know, i've not seen a better one for the price, plus you get the 18 month-er right?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I didn't, this is only 12 months - all the 18 months I could find started last year!

      Delete
  10. That baseball tee's cute, especially with the darker neckline! I love the colour of that Moleskine diary too, I got one last year but just can't get used to writing on unlined paper :/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dress looks really neat and the red moleskine is cute! I totally fancy the idea of moleskines, though they just don't work for me. I have a really, really plain one now via the store I work. Score!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am such a sucker for when chocolate goes on sale, I'm currently waiting for Easter to be over so I can hoard all the delicious easter eggs. And I'm currently trying to imagine your room, where you have a single hook on a plain wall. That is so convenient for a blogger. I don't think I have a plain wall like that at all. And I think choosing something you like is better than something extraordinary even if its just a little plain.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES to post Easter sales.

      Haha the white hook actually has a framed picture on it, I just take the picture down when I need to show off clothes :p

      Delete
  13. Oh jeez, I need that crunchy caramel bar in my life. It sounds divine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore the things you bought! The shirt is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your dress so much! Headed up to NYC next week so I think I'm going to buy a couple dresses from Uniqlo for spring/summer.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love journals, but I have a really hard time actually using them.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.