deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 25, 2014

Summer → Autumn

The weather's been slow to cool down this year, but it's getting there. I'm just so keen to break out the winter clothes I bought overseas this past summer. In the meanwhile, here are three outfits from the last couple of weeks.

baseball top daniel wellington bass loafers
For getting hot chocolate with friends. Baseball top from ASOS / Glassons denim shorts / watch c/o Daniel Wellington / Bass loafers. Kristina had suggested canvas sneakers with this top but I just don't have the right vibe to make that look pulled-together. These shorts have been a staple in the tail-end of the summer, since I've somewhat fallen out of love with my skater skirts.

uniqlo shirt bass loafers
For a run to the shopping centre. UNIQLO button down (my favourite) / Jeans West jeans / Evolution tote / Bass loafers. It was a case of throwing on whatever, but I really liked it so you get a picture. I usually do the full button-up, tuck in for this shirt but it just seems too stiff when it's warm out. I got these jeans hemmed in Shanghai, so I can now just fold them up instead of doing multiple awkward rolls.

white tshirt black jeans bass loafers
For looking somewhat presentable on a hot day. Boyfriend tee from ASOS / UNIQLO jeans / Double Oak Mills bag / Bass loafers. When I first got this shirt I was annoyed because the roll-sleeves weren't stitched around all the way so I knew they'd get all screwed up after the first wash, but I sort of like how it looks now.

29 comments:

  1. Love them all! The last outfit is my favorite because it's really comfortable and cool at the same time!

    Come visit me soon! I miss you!

    instantmilk.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love that button down! So sophisticated yet casual! It's really flattering on you too :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your second outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so lovely in all the pics! gorgeous outfits and blog :)

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a little $100 jewellery giveaway on my blog if you fancy a look! Click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look lovely!

    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.basic-classic.blogspot.com
    https://www.facebook.com/basicclassic
    www.instagram.com/Andianti_

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're lucky to have found shorts that work. I've been disappointed in most shorts--they all flatten my butt! Still looking for some stonewashed high-waisted shorts just to get that out of my system :)

    You totally have Chuck Taylors (I saw in your biking post)--you should try them on with those shorts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha most shorts flatten my butt too, the ones that don't are really uncomfortable tight I find!

      I can't get away with Chucks & denim shorts, it makes me look like such a tween :(

      Delete
  7. Love the pulled together, yet casual look. Lookin' good girl, haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh sweet Jane, we don't really see much of you on here so that's cool. I really like how you wear the oxford shirt, girls dont really wear shirts so much do they? Least they don't in England, well maybe some posh girls but not in the same way. They've got their collars up! I agree, loafers seem to be a your thing so don't worry about pumps. Bright trainers could work though?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wore bright trainers with these denim shorts the other day, I reckon it works okay if I wear a button-down on top so I don't look overly casual, because I can't pull that look off!

      Delete
  9. You look great Jane c: All 3 of them! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love these outfits! They're very simple, easy, and comfortable. And I feel your pain transition times between seasons are just so awkward, one minute it's the temperature that's normal for the season, and then the next it goes back to the temperature of the season before. Dressing appropriately for the bipolar weather is so awkward.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ugh you have the best outfits!! I love the second look! I feel like the hair and tote and everything work so perfectly together!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jane you're outfits are also so perfect and cute. You look really great and love the pieces in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always see you hair loose, but I totally love how the bun looks on you in the second picture. All three outfits are totally something I'd wear too, now I totally need a blue button down shirt like you have, it's brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such cute pairings, totally eyeing those gorgeous loafers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Eugh, I'm totally with you when it comes to wanting to break out my winter clothes. My coats look so forlorn when they're just hanging there in my closet! I love how laid-back these outfits are by the way, reminds me that I need to get myself a new pair of loafers :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. "why is someone washing their games?", you're so funny Jane! I wish I knew you for real.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the second outfit! Can't go wrong with cropped jeans and a button up shirt. It's like my uniform.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I always love how you put simple items together. Ohh and Uniqlo pants are the best!

    ReplyDelete
  19. YOU ARE SUCH A CUTIE. Also, I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for all the comments lately Jane, we had an ace time in Ireland!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these shots! such crisp quality :) Looks like so much fun and I love your Huh bag ;)
    Hope you're having a lovely Wednesday, Jane!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love it when an outfit doesn't look like its trying, having style is not all about being a walking topshop mannequin

    www.bllksilk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.