deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

May 3, 2014

On/off

More dealing with transition weather when there's a ten-degree difference between leaving the house in the morning and lunchtime. The word on the street (okay, on the weather forecast) is that it'll get really cold this weekend though. Bring it on. I can take it.

trench coat stripes


chelsea boots jeans
Trench coat from Big W (don't laugh, I love it), Ralph Lauren t-shirt, Just Jeans jeans (those white rectangles are outlines of the phone I had when I was 13, that's how old this pair is), Evolution tote bag and Dune boots (still in love with these, best Chelsea boots ever).

14 comments:

  1. Cute! Love your booties!

    Come by soon!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice! :3
    It's spring time here, but today was really cold. I walked around in my wintercoat again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look nice Jane, no one is laughing c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this boots!! <3

    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy cow! Those are amazing jeans, I love how they've faded with wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so beautiful! I love your clean and classic style. Those Chelsea boots are especially delicious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighting is great! And it's so nice to find your old jeans have legitimate fades :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so amused that your old phones left marks on your jeans! I am in love with the cold weather, except at night, then it gets a little too chilly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your tote bag. We too have this degree problem it is so annoying but Im Lucky i can Choose my schedule so i try not to leave house too early !
    Xxx
    Lorna

    Http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look stunning :) I love your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the stripy top and bag and boots (okay everything)! This is totally my sort of stylexx

    ReplyDelete
  12. 'The word on the street (okay, on the weather forecast) is that it'll get really cold this weekend though'

    nice subtle reference to Wonderwall, EH.

    'Back beat the word is on the street that the fire in your heart is out' - applicable to Sydney imo.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your trench coat. goes so well with the striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.