deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

June 30, 2014

See you in a bit


Coke Zero coordinating with my outfit / all buttoned down / green and gold manicure for the Socceroos / finally wearing one of the shirts I bought overseas, can't resist a bit of navy matchy-matchy.

I'm off for 9 days to New Zealand tomorrow! We're doing a bit of a roadtrip, hitting up the natural scenery. I've queued up some posts with pictures way overdue from my China trip earlier this year, so it won't be too quiet here. See you soon!

13 comments:

  1. Wow, I wish I could go to New Zealand, too! Have a nice trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have an amazing time!! Xx

    little-isabelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! NZ is such a popular place for Koreans to visit and I have a friend going there this year. Hope you have a wonderful time and can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun on your trip! :]
    (I really like the bottom right :] )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun in New Zealand! Take loads of pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these color combos! Have a fantastic trip, lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. See you on the other side my dude, look forward to some photos from your trip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds amazing, have a wonderful time there!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this sounds like just the best time ever! I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun and come back with loads of photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am definitely checking up on your China posts when I get back from work today. I hope you have (had?) the bestest time in New Zealand. I'm actually so jealous of your travels right now, haha! Annd I love the shirt!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.