deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

August 12, 2014

Click these: Atlas Addict and more



I've put together two guides for Shannon's travel photography and guide site, Atlas Addict. One for Prague, one of the most beautiful cities ever that I can't go back to because it will never measure up to the first time, and another for Sydney, which I grudgingly call my home. Have a look at the other guides too - Shannon has got some great photographers contributing.

Click these Lately, for some reason, I've felt a resurgence in my interest in blogging. I'd planned to do more with the blog this year, and according to the numbers I've been posting more than usual, but my heart hasn't been in it. In the past few days I've changed the layout and followed a whole bunch of new blogs, and I'm feeling enthusiastic all of a sudden. I'm going to do new kinds of posts, like these links out ones. I'm going to start replying to comments more quickly. I'm thinking of doing a giveaway, to say thanks for following. I don't know where all this has come from - maybe I'm just feeling sentimental over how much you guys felt me on the topic of haircuts. Apparently, if blogging's good for one thing, it's bringing together socially awkward penguins.

In real life news, today was a good day. The weather has suddenly turned really cold and it's put me in such a good mood. I walked home from the station in the dark and pouring rain, even though my dad offered to pick me up, because I wanted to revel in the weather and how warm I felt in my new(ish) coat. I admit I started regretting it halfway when my umbrella began to turn inside out, but it made home feel so much cosier when I got there.

14 comments:

  1. Oh yes, all socially awkward penguins seem to gather around in the blogosphere and I love it. I love these kind of link-posts. It get me to all these little magical places of the Internet. And on the note of not putting your heart in and getting 'back in the game' or something, yes I feel you. And I like your new resolution, looking forward to exciting new things! - Also, I love the changes on the layout. I'm ever changing my header font because I just don't quite know what I really like/want/whatever. Good day Jane! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still not settled on a header font yet! I just can't find one that looks right.

      Delete
  2. Prague really is the most beautiful city in the world and I agree with you, I almost don't want to go back because I fear it won't live up to the first experience. I'm excited to see what you have in store for the blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously! And the weather and a whole combination of things were so good when I was there, I don't think it can be replicated.

      Delete
  3. I was super excited to see you contributing to Shannon's blogs. I actually didn't know about her Atlas Addict project in detail, I've only really read LBB so it was so nice to have a bit of an explore around Atlas Addict :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a cool project, I'm looking forward to seeing where Shannon takes it!

      Delete
  4. thanks so much for the shoutout Jane! loved working with you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem, making them was really fun.

      Delete
  5. I just saw that you also had a guide for Sydney on Little Blue Backpack! Seriously, I think its an amazing idea for locals to write their travel guides, I've seen posts about "what to see in Sydney" before and its so weird what some of the suggstions for activities to do are.

    www.rosa-dyn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suppose tourists and locals have different priorities! E.g. I've never been struck by the desire to do the Bridge Climb.

      Delete
  6. There's always room for more penguins in blog land. I'm happy you said penguins as they are one of my favourite animals! I started blogging as a little hobby, something to do in my spare time and I find that I am enjoying it more and more. I keep thinking of ideas to blog about and everything! It's all exciting :)

    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I'm not sure real penguins are even socially awkward.

      Delete
  7. Thanks for the link, and pointing me over to yet another travel website I can't wait to devour!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.