I've put together two guides for Shannon's travel photography and guide site, Atlas Addict. One for Prague, one of the most beautiful cities ever that I can't go back to because it will never measure up to the first time, and another for Sydney, which I grudgingly call my home. Have a look at the other guides too - Shannon has got some great photographers contributing.
- If you missed it, I wrote a post on different types of trips over at Daisybutter.
- Barbara takes a morning walk through a deserted Madrid park and Eliza explores Marrakesh.
- Can someone make me all these types of lemonade? (I'm lazy.)
- An eerie abandoned spa town in Japan.
- People need to stop eating burgers I can't get my hands on.
- "How to make thin hamster" - maybe this is me padding out the list, but I can't stop laughing.
In real life news, today was a good day. The weather has suddenly turned really cold and it's put me in such a good mood. I walked home from the station in the dark and pouring rain, even though my dad offered to pick me up, because I wanted to revel in the weather and how warm I felt in my new(ish) coat. I admit I started regretting it halfway when my umbrella began to turn inside out, but it made home feel so much cosier when I got there.