A photo I snapped after a run a few weeks ago. I'm itching to get running again but I've still got a horrendous chest cough. I guess I'm sort of enjoying just having a bit of lie-on-bed-and-read time in the afternoon when I usually go for a jog.
- 5 reasons to skip your workout - the second of which I didn't heed, and am now paying for.
- If there is such thing as a sports gene, I don't have it.
- If you're an Aries like me, here's a really pretty illustrated star sign profile. I don't really take stock in astrology but it's always fun to read about.
- On picking the right travel buddy - this article is hilariously accurate, if you've travelled with friends you'll definitely relate.
- If you really can't find a good buddy, here are Ria's thoughts on solo travel. We had similar first solo travel experiences, as I also travelled alone for the first time in NYC.
- If you like travel photography, check out Laura's beautiful blog.
- And don't forget to enter my giveaway!