deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

August 4, 2014

Friday five

When I woke up on Friday morning, I decided that it was going to be a good day. Mission accomplished.


I made myself bacon and eggs on toast, because all good days start with bacon and eggs (positive association from brunches in London).


Between a short shift at work and a run, I tried to get onto some work with the help of my favourite chocolate (unsuccessful).


Waiting at the train station. 4 out of my last 5 outfits have involved this coat and these jeans.


Caught up with Deb at My Sweet Memory to write a birthday card. I got myself this hazelnut mousse cake even though we were going to have dinner soon. I like how they gave me two forks, as if I'd bought it with the intention of sharing it ha ha (I mean I offered to but Deb declined).


We then found Waka and headed to Arisun for Korean food. Gosh that was good fried chicken! I fully intend to go back and order every one of their fried chicken varieties. We had to doggy-bag though, the three mains was too much for us.

I'm fully aware that today is Monday and this is pretty late. I've been frantically doing stuff that was due today. If you can't get enough of me, I am here with another guest post at Daisybutter musing about types of trips I've been on.

31 comments:

  1. That hazelnut mousse cake... mmmm...

    www.roseandmuse.com
    www.roseandmusevintage.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no -your post made me develop this intense need for Korean food. Guess it's time I went on a day trip downtown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good on you for waking up with the right attitude! and what a way to start the day. Delicious looking breakfast

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always see your food posts while I'm at work and it kills me. :) Bacon toast sounds lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice snaps of your daily life c;
    Korean food looks nice! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good! I bet it's your favourite pair of jean, are they not? I am still looking for a nice pair myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm it's a tie between these and black skinnies!

      Delete
  7. I just love your Chelsea ankle boots! is it the same pair you showed us last year? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I applaud you for your positivism! Beautiful pictures of your daily life :3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that is most certainly a good way, if not the best, to start a day. And that Korean food made me salivate. Omnomnom!

    ReplyDelete
  10. eggs, bacon on toast, that's a deal sealer!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mmmm bacon, eggs on toast is such a winning combo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes the fried chicken at Arisun is so lovely!

    Glad that you shared your day :)

    http://dignifiable.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yum the Korean food looks great. Korean restaurants always seem to have really good fried chicken! At least the ones I've been to anyway haha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just had Arisun for dinner last Friday night. I enjoyed it, but I would have enjoyed it more had I not developed a rash from the wheat flour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were both there on Friday night?! Aw no about the rash :(

      Delete
  15. Brilliant! You know it's a good day when it's full of GOOD food. Hazelnut mousse sounds freakin' divine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That Korean food. Oh my that Korean food.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I didn't even notice that it was delayed ;) Lovely collection of photographs. I wouldn't share the mousse cake either!

    ~ K

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks delicious! The food scene in Sydney seems friggin amazing. Just got back from Mexico (where I actually met a lot of surfers from Australia), so I'll be slowly catching up on your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Any day that revolves around food is a good day, haha! I haven't tried Arisun yet, but if I visit I'll definitely look out for that glorious fried chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. STOP IT you're making me hungry. Mmm Lindt balls. I could eat Lindt balls all day, or at least until I throw up from Lindty overload.

    Kirsten | kirstenlearns.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. the food looks delicious....
    btw do check out my new post
    stay in touch'
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  22. That is the best attitude to wake up to and should be done every morning! When people wake up and think it's going to be bad day, they are setting their self up for failure. Good going!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Now I want lindt chocolate...my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow everything looks delicious, really need to give Korean food a proper try! I love these types of posts btw! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. This seems so delicious.. ohh My I'm so hungry now, I wish I could also have these now.
    xx Carol
    Gold Coast

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.