A random unrelated outfit photo from a few weeks back which never made it on the blog.
- Anuschka has shopping psychology down, check out her post on common shopping fallacies.
- She's also collaborated to write a post on being a more eco-conscious consumer. I'm not in the position to fork over a lot more money for specific eco-conscious brands, but I do try to buy as little as possible and I only wash my clothes when I need to (according to my friends, the number of times I wash my jeans a year is gross, but now I can say I'm helping the environment).
- For your next carb fix: super easy home-made flatbreads, or oven-baked fries.
- If you're a 90s girl, this is the best playlist to listen to when you're doing something tedious.
- I recently came across Megan's blog and I'm enjoying her hilarious take on her adventures in Paris (including making enemies at the supermarket, which is one my friends and I can relate to).
- Eva's blogged about two things I've been meaning to do - go to the Night Noodle Markets sometime this month, and go to an A-League football (soccer) match this season.
- 24 problems only anxious people will understand. So. Accurate.
- Vanessa on coping with blog unfollowers.
- Two blogs I've been enjoying a lot - Worship Blues and Luxessed.
I've also made a travel destinations index because the tag was getting a bit unwieldy. I still can't believe I've travelled enough to have a travel category - when I posted about the first trip I took after I made this blog (Melbourne), I didn't bother making a travel tag because I thought I wouldn't be travelling much anyway. I am also looking forward to adding to it this summer ;)