I feel like this blog is varied in topics covered, but I've generally stayed away from beauty. This is why - check out my guest post on my everyday face over on Daisybutter.
- Jennifer wrote a post on observing as a medical student - as a medical student, I'm so grateful when patients let me sit in/talk to them/poke and prod them.
- Joy is au pair-ing in Vienna and having an amazing time exploring the city, by the looks of it.
- Some awesome photos from a Scandinavia trip over on Nancy Wilde.
- An intro to Tinder as part of Nina's Romance and Love for Beginners series. Personally, all I've gained from Tinder is a new sense of disdain for all guys within 30km of me.
- Nichie has some study tips that might've come in handy for me earlier in the year.
- On hating tourists vs. being a tourist. I have rolled my eyes at tourists in Sydney before but then I remember I'm so often a tourist in another place, taking a million photos of that building you walk past every day.
Jenny: Come with me to the States then.
Me: Sure, but can we hit up South America on the way?
You know when you make plans that are all hypothetical and then suddenly you've bought one-way plane tickets to Buenos Aires and they're not hypothetical anymore? Yeah. We're visiting Buenos Aires, Rio, and then up to Machu Picchu (!!!), and then going to LA and San Francisco. It comes up to a bit less than a month, which I know is a short amount of time to squeeze all that into, but I don't have a long summer off this year. We also realised (a little too late) that we'd actually have to, you know, pay for all this... Packing is going to be hell. Tips for any of these places appreciated!