deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 22, 2014

Sun's out, guns out

How long have I been planning that title for? A very long time.



ASOS top / watch c/o Daniel Wellington* / UNIQLO trousers / Bass loafers
*Use the code holidaydeluminators for 15% off on the DW site until the end of December / DW instagram / #danielwellington.

"What are you wearing?" asks YY as I walk towards her in this outfit. Slogan tees aren't really my thing, but I got this top for free at the ASOS stand at Fashion's Night Out last year, so I thought I might try to wear it (as most of my clothes had been haphazardly dumped in my suitcase). Why are the armholes so big? Why is the neck-hole (?) so small? I also think it's the first time I've worn these trousers which I bought in China, oops.

This is a scheduled post, I'm currently overseas. I'll be reading all your comments via email but won't be able to reply until I get back. If you have any burning questions, you can email me. Hope the holiday season is going well for everyone!

8 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I'm not a fan of slogan tees either. But this is a really pretty casual look!

    Eena x
    www.eensybits.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of this post is actually hilarious :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I actually love the tee. It's a bit of a different style, but it suits you. And the title of this post is genius Jane! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big armholes in all, I like the shirt and I typically don't like slogan stuff. As far as the title, I love it. You could always add that cheesy joke..."Do you have tickets? For the gun show!" Be sure to flex when you finish the punch line.
    Texas Jak
    http://www.novermyhead.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even if they're not your thing, this tee is looking good on you!

    And wherever you are now, hope you have a happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, I recently found your blog while browsing the web and fell in love. Your posts are inspiring and your photography/editing is amazing. You've found yourself a new reader :). Happy Holidays!

    www.TheFollowFashion.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.