deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 18, 2014

Test run

uniqlo drape pants
uniqlo drape pants
UNIQLO t-shirt and pants / Nike Free sneakers.

This what I'm planning on wearing in South America, so I took this outfit on a test run for errands in the city. At the time of writing I'm still not sure whether I'm going to pack my Docs or these Nike sneakers. The t-shirt is another UNIQLO men's one - it was only $7.90, one of their packaged "Dry" shirts (77% cotton, 23% polyester). I usually go for 100% cotton tops but I'm hoping for the better sweat wicking promised with this t-shirt. I notice that there's no equivalent product in their ladies range, because apparently ladies don't sweat. These kinds of loose pants I've recently started liking (shout out to Deb for being my pants twin). They are so comfortable and breezy for warmer weather, I feel like I am literally wearing my pyjamas in public. The only con with pants like these is that 100% rayon doesn't have much stretch. These have a drawstring, but I just tuck the ends away.

This is a scheduled post, I'm currently overseas. I'll be reading all your comments via email but won't be able to reply until I get back. If you have any burning questions, you can email me.

9 comments:

  1. The perfect outfit for travelling! I sometimes like to dress up when on the road but it makes more sense to wear practical and comfortable clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. How do you make casual clothes look so good?! Loving this look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thumbs up Jane, great traveling outfit c: Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you'll definitely need shorts in South America. Otherwise, looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look wonderful and comfy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. that outfit looks great for errands and exploring new places

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pants and bright-but-not-too-bright nikes ! You make it seem so easy to look relaxed yet still well put together. Doesnt work as well with me haha !

    Charlie xx
    http://charlieleschroniques.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely outfit! Gorgeous blog, I'm a new follower cant wait to read more from you.

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.