deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

January 25, 2015

Asian Cup


The Asian Cup is currently on and I never really recovered from the World Cup last year so I've been following it. Helps that Australia's hosting it this year! I went to one of the Socceroos group games in Sydney (vs. Oman), and it was pretty fun. We got surprisingly good seats so it almost felt like I was watching it on TV. I snagged some cheap (bad) tickets to the final next week, which is going to be in Sydney again, so I have all my fingers crossed that Australia wins the semi-final against UAE and makes it through!

This past week of uni was much better than the first, but I'm still so glad it's a long weekend cause I definitely need that extra day. Hope everyone has a good one!

17 comments:

  1. Wasn't expecting to see Soccer on here, sweet!

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a woman of many interests! Haha

      Delete
  2. World cup was SO GOOD. I miss it terribly (especially being in mexico and having to go down to the local grocery store to watch). Good luck to Australia! Hope it is a great game!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that must have been an interesting experience!

      Delete
  3. Oh, this sounds like such an exciting event. I can't imagine being amongst that many people. The energy must be off the charts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was actually not as consistently loud as I expected, at times it kind of reminded me of a tennis match haha.

      Delete
  4. You sound like a true fan there Jane :P Great photo! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like an exciting event! I feel like I am the only one who isn't keeping up with the Asian Cup haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo looks like fun - especially being in the middle of the excitement in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't know that the Asian Cup existed! I would be following it too, as I do whenever the Euro Cup is on.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Babe you travel to the most amazing places. I wish I was there right now!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. hahah so, the other day I was saying to my sister that the reason there was traffic was because of the asian cup and later on we saw a big poster for it and I was like see?! and she was like "OH that's what you meant?! Like soccer! I thought you wanted to have Chinese for dinner! Like a noodle cup?" haha
    But yay Soccer :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.