deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 23, 2015

Golden touches


My recent major acquisitions: a pair of Saltwater Sandals and Alpha-H Liquid Gold. The Blistex I also recently bought but is only in the picture because it sort of fits the colour theme.

I've had my eye on Saltwater Sandals for a while now, but I kept on feeling like I didn't need sandals. This summer, I finally got sick of rocking ankle boots in the heat so I caved. I really liked the navy and red as well, but I settled on tan because tan is such a sandal-y colour. My usual size was too small for me, so I sized up to a pair that fits a little bit loosely on me, so I didn't need to break them in at all. I kept hearing about how legendarily durable they are, we'll see how they go.

I've also been hearing about how good Alpha-H Liquid Gold is for various skin issues. I'm mostly hoping to get rid of all my old acne scarring, and also to give my skin a bit of a boost - it's been looking a bit dull and oily lately (from lack of sleep I'm sure). I will report back on it once I've used it for a bit longer.

22 comments:

  1. The sandals are perfect and the color is, too! They look super comfy. I've been on a roll with my old acne scars, I would recommend using Noni soaps and also try at home chemical peels. Things have been much better overall when I cut my sugar and salt intake drastically and drinking more water. Cheers to our future clear skin! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will look into those things, thanks!

      Delete
  2. I have the same sandals!! they're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interested to hear how the Saltwater sandals work out for you. They're a pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Heard about these Saltwater sandals before, are they American?

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. i can't wait until i can start wearing sandals every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These sandals are so cute...I love the color!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been thinking about buying a pair of saltwater ....hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those sandals are so pretty! I'm always on the lookout for a pair that's both durable and looks decent, but it's waaay easier said than done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They look very comfy! Hope that they will last you a long time indeed.

    www.LUXESSED.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sandals look comfy!! I'm gonna go see if they're being sold in America! :O

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an American brand I believe so they should be!

      Delete
  11. that sounds like an interesting product.. would love tho hear who well it works.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This Alpha-Liquid H Gold thingie sounds like 'Bio Oil' :P
    Have you heard of that?
    And nice new sandals! They look really comfy and sturdy!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried Bio-Oil! But this works a bit differently, it's actually a kind of chemical peel rather than a moisturiser!

      Delete
  13. Nice sandals! Very simple but that's kind of what I like too. Love to hear about your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice sandals! Very simple but that's kind of what I like too. Love to hear about your thoughts on the product.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Alpha-H Liquid Gold sounds very intriguing and I love the new sandals. I think that if we hold off from buying certain things, but it still keeps coming back to us then it's a purchase that we can be okay making. And I am sure that you will get a lot of wear out of these beautiful shoes!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.