deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

May 20, 2015

Stars + stripes

On the weekend I visited the Grafton Regional Art Gallery, which is the major gallery of the NSW North Coast. It is still quite a small gallery, and it didn't take very long to look at everything. One of the exhibitions they have one right now is Stars + Stripes, featuring contemporary American art, which I liked.








The gallery is in an old house, built around this courtyard.

I wouldn't come out of the way for this place, but if you happen to be passing through, it's worth a look!

18 comments:

  1. Oh are you in Grafton? What is the town like? Good luck with your placement!

    Dignifiable

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's pretty small! Feels like a big suburb. I haven't seen much of it yet to be honest, apart from the grocery stores haha.

      Delete
  2. Interesting exhibition, that courtyard is really pretty too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow, I was going to say cool art but then you wrote it's in an old house! Amazing. I love galleries like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to try somewhere new, even if just the one time.

    Buckets & Spades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, very cool art!

    http://ourruins.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such contemporary art works! I like it c; Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your museum looks so much more cheerful than the one I visited!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh such a pretty museum! and nice nice arts they have :)

    xx http://tanaditya.co.vu

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love visiting galleries, so I'd definitely have a good time at this one!

    LUXESSED

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really love your blog! I'm glad I came across it :)

    Alyssa | http://alyssa-orcales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is a stunning art gallery.

    www.sheandtell.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting that it's in a house. The works look interesting, and it's nice that the setting is so intimate.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous pieces. Really love these.

    x
    www.whenyoudreambig.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Always nice to see some art! So nice you got to enjoy a little bit and this makes me miss galleries a lot -- it's been a while.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, sounds like a really interesting exhibition! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.