- Diary for my endless to-read-up-on lists. This one is from Muji, I really like the format.
- Various promotional pens. I will sign up to anything if you give me a free pen (black ink and clicky please).
- Muesli bar. I'm always hungry and they're easy to steathily cram into my mouth. I'm addicted to these Carman's ones.
- My boring black stethoscope that I'm half hoping I'll lose or break so I have an excuse to buy another one in a fun colour. Why was I so boring in first year?
- Lip balm and phone (with dodgy ebay phone case).
June 24, 2015
In my bag
Here's the what's in my bag post that I've been meaning to do since the beginning of the year! It's more what's-in-my-bag-when-I'm-on-the-wards-and-I've-left-most-things-in-my-locker. Most female doctors and med students carry a little cross-body bag, because the pockets in women's clothes are pathetic (I'm sure it's part of a larger conspiracy to make us buy bags). This one is from Fossil (the Sydney crossbody), I picked it up in Macy's in San Francisco last year knowing that I'd need something like it, and it hasn't let me down yet.