deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

September 7, 2015

VFNO '15




On the first Thursday of September each year, Pitt St mall holds Vogue's Fashion's Night Out, when stores have promotions and discounts to try and create a general feeling of excitement to get people to spend their money. My friends and I attend, swing into the participating stores, grab what free food we can get our hands on, abuse the photobooths, and leave without buying a thing. I propose renaming it "family photo night", because it's the only time of year we have photos taken that get printed. Real talk though, I love it and it's always fun, if not slightly stressful with the pressure of needing to hit up every single store which is handing out ice cream. I can't believe it's been another year and September already...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.