deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 23, 2015

Click these & things I don't have time for


... but I'm doing anyway.

  • Getting to the bookstore as soon as I could to buy the new Cormoran Strike novel, which I have been sneaking chapters from while I study (rewarding myself with half an hour of reading for every 5 minutes of studying). I will report back on the book when I've finished!
  • Doing rounds of the New In sections of the sites of my favourite stores, compiling a summer dress wishlist.
  • Beaching and planning more beaching.
  • Finally working up the nerve to meet up with someone from one of those dating apps and being stood up. That's okay, I'll just go back to crushing on people who are inappropriate and unattainable (plus Vanessa is letting me join her #grandmassquad). I probably ended up having more fun than I would've had he shown, though - I drank alone for half an hour and then went window shopping.
I've got a big exam in just under a month, which I've been studying for since February. It's science-based and content heavy, and I'm still not ready for it. In better news, I've been really enjoying my ED rotation for the past few weeks. One of my favourite things to do after a long (and hopefully productive) day is to have some quality time with my Bloglovin' feed, so here are a couple of links from the past few weeks.

Click these

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.