... but I'm doing anyway.
- Getting to the bookstore as soon as I could to buy the new Cormoran Strike novel, which I have been sneaking chapters from while I study (rewarding myself with half an hour of reading for every 5 minutes of studying). I will report back on the book when I've finished!
- Doing rounds of the New In sections of the sites of my favourite stores, compiling a summer dress wishlist.
- Beaching and planning more beaching.
- Finally working up the nerve to meet up with someone from one of those dating apps and being stood up. That's okay, I'll just go back to crushing on people who are inappropriate and unattainable (plus Vanessa is letting me join her #grandmassquad). I probably ended up having more fun than I would've had he shown, though - I drank alone for half an hour and then went window shopping.
- Michelle continues to live it up in Hong Kong.
- Stephanie has been posting about what goes on behind the scenes of starting a new clothing brand, which I've always wondered about.
- A guide to natural fibres for clothing (plus Jessica's blog is beautiful in general).
- Not safe, not fair - on the proposed changes to UK junior doctor contracts.