deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

October 8, 2015

Uniform of the week

This week I was really feeling the skinny jeans, loafers, and button-down-hanging-out-sleeves-rolled-up look. But now that I'm looking at these photos, I feel like the shirts are too long to be wearing out (it looked alright in the mirror).







Glassons striped shirt / UNIQLO white shirt, chambray shirt, jeans / Bass loafers / Fossil bag / Daniel Wellington watch (c/o).

I have so many button down tops but a lot of them are a little bit off in the fit - I bought most of them in second year, aka the year of the button down, but I wasn't really a careful shopper back then. The best fit I've found is the UNIQLO chambray, which is actually a men's slim fit - probably cause there's more shoulder room. Tailors are expensive here and I hate the idea of paying more than half the price of the original shirt in alterations but I might consider it for my favourites (and donate - not try to sell - the rest).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.