deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 20, 2015

Freedom

Exam done and dusted! Phew. I can't believe that was a year's studying for 30 minutes' worth of questions. Anyway, after an exam I like to go into the city, get an unhealthy lunch and do some window shopping.


What I wore. It was a face to face exam, which is why I had to dress somewhat smartly (also I need proper armour if I'm going to be grilled mercilessly on brain anatomy). Mirrors courtesy of H&M (didn't end up buying anything).


Martin Place Christmas tree. It was blazing hot today.


I went to Starbucks and treated myself to a peppermint mocha frappuccino, and did a bit of reading without the cloud of I-should-be-studying-right-now hanging over my head. Felt good.

This is the last post from real-time me until January! I'm off in two days and won't get onto a computer until I'm in Europe, but I've got a bunch of posts queued up. Have an amazing December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.