deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 6, 2015

Out of patience



Trying to keep the nose to the grindstone now that exams are two weeks away, but I've been distracted trying to get myself organised for the trip (that I'm leaving for two days post-exams. Great planning, Jane). This morning I had to sort out my UK visa, which, by the combination of annoying bureaucracy and my own stupidity has been insanely stressful and expensive. After that, I put in a good two hours of cosy studying in Starbucks, which has started its Christmas drinks (I'm a sucker for a peppermint mocha frappuccino). I've been spending a lot of money on coffee, because studying in cafes is the only way I can get myself to focus (bar the occasional people-watching distraction).

It's taken me an hour to try and put this post together, because technology has been failing me at every stage (from phone to editing to uploading). So now I'm going to go to bed a very grumpy person!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.