deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

November 10, 2015

Wardrobe leftovers

I've been procrasti-packing instead of studying, and with all those clothes clean and folded and ready to go, I've been wearing what I can from what I'm not packing. Luckily I haven't been seeing anyone I know so I've just been repeating outfits to run errands and "study" in cafes.



ASOS tshirt / Jeans West jeans / Evolution tote bag / Saltwater sandals.

When you feel happy about your outfit all day, come home, take photos of it, edit the photos, upload them, write the post, and then you realise it's the most basic outfit in the world... Whatever! Someone complimented those sandals today. Also showing these jeans some love after being in a black jeans mood all winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.