deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

December 22, 2015

San Francisco ii

More photos from San Francisco last December (a year ago!). First part here.


Gotta go to the Golden Gate!





I guess the bridge is a little cooler than ours, but Sydney Harbour itself wins, hands down.



On our last day, we went to Alamo Square to see the Painted Ladies. I loved the houses in this area!



I wonder how it'd feel to have people taking photos of your house all day, every day.




Making our way up to Twin Peaks.




That night, we rang in the new year at a club and then woke up at 4am to catch our flights home.

As you can tell reading these posts, I can only just think of what happened based on these photos, but I vaguely remember eating at some cool places (I think I was all photographed out at this point) and with some Google-maps detective work I can identify Hops and Hominy and Golden Gate Tap Room, which is a fun sports bar with a bunch of tabletop games (that we didn't try ourselves).

This is a scheduled post, I'm currently travelling overseas. I'll be reading your comments via email, but won't be able to reply immediately. Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.