Who doesn't love a good view? One of my favourite things to do in a new city is to see it from above. Here are a couple of good ones - I realise that three of them were also places features in my seven wonders post, so I guess I just really appreciated those cities.
1. NYC from the top of the Empire State or Top of the Rock.
2. Rio from Christ the Redeemer.
3. Prague from behind the Strahov Monastery.
4. Heidelberg from Heidelberg Castle.
5. San Francisco from the top of Lombard St.
6. Lantau Island, HK from the cable car.
7. Sydney from Sydney Tower. Gotta have some hometown pride!
This is a scheduled post, I'm currently travelling overseas. I'll be reading your comments via email but won't be able to reply immediately. Happy New Year!