deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

February 22, 2016

Bath

On the Sunday a week ago, I did a day trip to Bath (the day after Salisbury - it was the weekend of aggressive daytripping). Unlike the day before though, it was sunny (with the occasional stubborn cloud). The main attractions in Bath I guess are the Roman Baths and the curved rows of houses at the Circus and Royal Crescent. Otherwise, it's such a pretty place that I enjoyed just walking around. Just note, I was disorganised and bouncing around the place all day, I wouldn't recommend this geographic order of visiting things!




The Circus is a circular configuration of houses. It's cool in real life but kind of a photography nightmare.



Bath Abbey.


The Roman Baths. Pretty cool.


The exhibition was kind of built into/around it, which I didn't really like. I think it took things out of context, I couldn't get a feel of what it would have really been like back then.




Royal Crescent.






A nice walk along the weir/river.


Pulteney Bridge.



And then it was the bus back to London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.