deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

March 1, 2016

Blink of an eye


















February was the fastest four weeks of my life! I had been wanting to do at least one of my elective placements in London ever since first year, so this month was about five years in the planning. I love this city so much, just walking through the streets put me in a good mood - even if it involved battling through the crowds around Piccadilly Circus. I think I'll look back on this as one of the best times of my life.

I'm feeling a bit sentimental right now as I don't know when I'll be back in London. I've been here three times in the past four years, because it's one of my favourite cities, but there are so many other places in the world I have to explore (and after I graduate, even less time to do so). So it's goodbye for now, until life brings me back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.