deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

March 31, 2016

I can't live

... if living is without you.


I did say in my packing review post that I wasn't going to replace the Uniqlo ultra stretch jeans that I had to throw out... but I was really, really missing them and wishing I still had them everytime I went to pick out an outfit, so I put myself out of my misery and bought another pair. Super happy that they do free alterations here too.

I also made the bad, bad mistake of trying on a pair of the boyfriend jeans. They are so comfortable and fit so well and I can think of so many outfits I could wear them with. Obviously, I haven't learned my lesson when it comes to trying on clothes that I didn't set out to buy. I'll sleep on it, maybe wait around for one of their limited offer sales. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.