deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

March 18, 2016

On the Nile

We spent a few nights in Egypt on a cruise on the Nile. I've never been on a cruise before, and I was tickled to death at how fancy it was, I pretended I was on the Titanic (even though river cruise boats are obviously smaller). It was definitely a more comfortable way to travel than the bus - there was a sundeck, bar and pool, but I spent most of my time in bed trying to catch up on sleep, I was so exhausted. These are some photos I took from the cruise/other small boats/from the banks of the river.

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.