deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 23, 2016

2x2


UNIQLO t-shirt / Mango pants / Bass loafers. // H&M t-shirt / UNIQLO jeans / Dune boots / Daniel Wellington watch*.
UNIQLO sweatshirt / Glassons pants / Bass loafers / Daniel Wellington watch*. // Zara top, Cotton On pants, Dune boots.


Armed with a new lens, this shadowy corner of my room is now okay for outfit photos. Headless because the field of view isn't wide enough - but that means I don't have to try so hard to get a photo with an acceptable expression. If only I'd done all stripes this week, for consistency!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.