deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

April 9, 2016

Fratelli Fresh

After a day in the sun traipsing around Cockatoo Island last Saturday, we were pretty hungry and headed to Fratelli Fresh to sort ourselves out.


Arancini balls. I love arancini balls. I don't know why I always agree to share them - next time I'm just going to get an entire plate for myself.


The mains that we shared. The fried polenta was so good, I'm not sharing this next time either. The lamb ragu was a bit too lamb-y for my taste, the creamy mushroom pasta was pretty nice, and the mozarella on tomato was as good as you can possibly expect mozarella on tomato to get.


I believe there are a few locations, but we went to the one on Bridge St, which has a big basement setup. Would definitely go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.