I've done a few individual outfit posts here and there on this blog, but to be honest I don't think my outfits on their own are that special. I feel like it makes more sense to do round-up posts like the last few - I kind of like seeing a bunch of my outfits together and looking at what items I've (unintentionally) repeated and wear the most. So these ones, from left to right, top row to bottom:
- UNIQLO shirt / Glassons pants / Bass loafers / Daniel Wellington watch* for placement.
- UNIQLO shirt / UNIQLO parka / UNIQLO jeans / Bass loafers / DW watch* for tacos with friends later that night.
- UNIQLO top / Glassons pants / Dune loafers for placement.
- UNIQLO top / Glassons pants / Bass loafers / DW watch* for my psychiatry interviewing exam (I passed, phew).
- ? top / Jeans West jeans / Saltwater sandals / Guess watch for errands and dinner with friends.
- Tommy Hilfiger shirt / Mango pants / Dune boots / DW watch* for orientation at my GP clinic.