deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

June 17, 2016

Fixed up


I finally bit the bullet and went for a haircut last week. I have already made my compulsive DIY and hairdresser struggles known. Luckily, this one turned out well, and I finally have the hair I want (with that hair flip swoop thing in front), the closest to a cool girl lob I can get without having to curl my hair in the morning (I literally cannot imagine a life, world, or universe where I'm able to wake up early enough to do that). The reason for the gratuitous self-timer selfies is that it's been a while since I've put my actual face on this blog - just in case you guys had forgotten that I do have a head attached to my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.