I think between this and my previous few roundups I've covered most items I wear in winter. All outfits to come will just be mix and match and repeats. I'm pretty happy with my wardrobe right now. I'd been desperately wanting a pair of light-wash boyfriend jeans, but I've decided to just be content with my current light-wash jeans. And yes, got my boots fixed at Roger's Shoe Repairs in Redfern! I've only had another pair of shoes resoled before, which were my loafers at Coombs in the Strand (who I feel did a more seamless job), but Roger charged me a lot less (and he is lovely). Only time will tell how they hold up, I guess!
- Zara coat / Muji dress / Bass saddle shoes for multiple dinners in a row. I thought the dress was going to be a regret buy, but I've been reaching for it often. I reckon I could get away with wearing it at hospital when the weather warms up.
- Muji dress / Dune boots. Just wanted to show off this dress without a jacket. I love it, perfect winter dress. It has pockets!
- Uniqlo shirt / Mango pants / Dune boots / Daniel Wellington watch* for placement.
- ? jumper / Mango pants / Dune boots / DW watch* for placement.
- Uniqlo shirt / Uniqlo pants / Dune boots / DW watch* for placement. I regret these pants, I bought them in Shanghai where cropped actually means cropped and when I walk around they ride even further up my legs. I don't find myself wearing them a lot now I have my black trousers.
- Joules jumper* / Glassons pants / Bass loafers / DW watch* for placement.
- Uniqlo sweatshirt / Glassons pants / Bass loafers for placement.
- Zara coat / ? top / Cotton On pants / Dune boots for lectures.
- Zara coat / Uniqlo t-shirt / Just Jeans jeans / Dune boots for lunch and hanging out with friends. I'm probably going to repeat this for errands and dinner tomorrow.