After having diligently gone into hospital every day for the last three weeks, I decided I would take a day off today (using the opportunity to slack off while I'm still a student). I woke up before my alarm and it was nice to be able to lie in bed for another half an hour. I studied in bed until lunchtime (such luxury), went to the mall to eat, and then studied a bit more with a coffee.
- Rachel had what looks like an amazing week relaxing in Brittany.
- It's been so cool watching Stephanie's clothing label Kestan develop. They're now starting a line of organic cotton tops made in LA, which is an awesome initiative. Read more about it here.
- Mat's tips for travelling Japan.
- July + August and Moore of This are pretty blogs I've recently stumbled across.
- Constance Wu lays down the truth about the bizarre casting in The Great Wall.
- Problems with women in medicine begin at medical school. Good read for any med students out there.