deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

August 23, 2016

Old haunts and new discoveries

I've been trying to take my camera out and about with me more often, but all I really do in my leisure time is eat, so here are some unusually high quality shots of food I've eaten lately.


Pasta at Vapiano. I branched out and got something other than crema di funghi, the chicken pesto, which was good. But not as good as my favourite.


Grill'd burgers. Advertised as healthy burgers, and they definitely taste it. I felt like I was eating Subway. Let's be real, not what I really want when I want a burger.


Waffles at Choc Pot. They're really good, almost airy, not heavy and store-bought-tasting like other places. Better than it looks in this photograph.


YY's truffle pizza at Fratelli Fresh. I'd ordered the margherita and was left with serious food envy.


Ma La Tang at the Dixon House food court. You grab a bowl and a pair of tongs, get in line and self-serve your choice of noodles, vegetables and other things like fish cakes and tofu, give it to the cashier who charges you by weight and takes it to the back to have it cooked in spicy soup. It's pretty good, although I'm not too adventurous with toppings.


I'm not sure why we never go to Caffe Tiamo for our late night dessert/post-dinner snack hit. They have everything. Dessert.Cocktails. Haloumi fries. Free wifi. We'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.