deluminators

     about     contact          blogroll     +

     about     contact     categories     blogroll     +

September 18, 2016

BEAMS '16

Last night was BEAMS arts festival, which I posted about last year as well. It's a one-night only event, around Chippendale. I'm two down, two to go through my exams so I felt like I deserved a night off.




Started on Kensington St, checking out some installations.



And picking up some food here and there.



Spice Alley just parallel. The restaurants here are permanent, but we never really come here.


Chicken rice... I don't remember ever trying this but it tastes so familiar that I must have when I was little. I dig it.


Desserts from Koi.



A silent disco again.


More things to see on the streets behind Central Park.


Through the doors of White Rabbit Gallery, which was closed - but according to YY there's a good exhibition there currently. It looks intruiging; I'll probably check it out after exams.




More exhibitions and live music in the laneways.



I really enjoyed it, hoping that it keeps happening every year. It was fun to get the camera out and take photos again, although I'm still not sure about this prime lens. It definitely gives me way better results in darker situations, but I can't get used to the narrower angle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I'll make sure to check out your blog. If you've asked a question, hit "subscribe by email" below or check back for my reply.



Follow Deluminators on Blogger or Bloglovin'.